Fall nail obsession

14:53






















Yesterday was a mani-day! As i opened my drawer with my endless nail polishes, this one immediately caught my attention! I had never used the Avon nailwear pro+ Racy by the time I got it, so i definitely wanted to try it. With the first coat, it stole my heart. With the second one, it became my favourite nail polish for fall and winter. It is a deep burgundy with a fuchsia tint to it. What a color! In the bottle it looks more of a darker fuchsia, whereas on the nails more of a burgundy one.


I love it! What do you think?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ντάξει φοβερό χρώμα!!!!
    Φιλιάα

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eva κι εγω το λατρευω!!!

    Φιλια πολλα <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. τι τελειοοο χρωμααα :)
    χοχο

    ReplyDelete
  4. Οντως ωραίο χειμωνιάτικο χρώμα.Γενικά τα βρίσκω θαυμάσια τα μανο της avon.Ειδικά αυτά που στεγνώνουν γρήγορα..
    Σε εχω κάνει tag.http://tzen89.blogspot.gr/2014/02/tag-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo σε ευχαριστω πολυ! τρεχω να το δω ;)

    Φιλια πολλα <3

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Categories